Prospect Online Services
Prospect’s Online Services provide people living in Central Alberta with employment assistance at no-cost, including:
- Resume services
- Our staff will review your resume and help you make it more effective. Get tips on how to organize content, what should and shouldn’t be on your resume, strategies to address gaps, and ways to target specific employers or industries.
- If your resume is outdated or you don’t have one, we’ll help you build one.
- Cover Letter Assistance
- Learn the basics of writing a cover letter and how to develop one for a specific job.
- Job Search Strategies
- Learn skills to enhance job search techniques, including job search basics, accessing online job boards, self-marketing, using social media, networking, tapping into the hidden job market and more.
- Interview Coaching
- Be ready and confident for job interviews. Through one-to-one coaching online and by phone, we’ll prepare you for specific interviews and provide suggestions on how to respond to challenging situations and questions.
- Webinar workshops every Tuesday and Thursday to help you with: 1. Interview – Prepare and Practice 2. LinkedIn and Social Media – Creating Your Online Profile 3. Job Search Meet-Up – Connecting with Likeminded Job Seekers.
- Employment References
- Discover how to identify and develop your best references. Increase your likelihood of securing employment by ensuring you have strong, relevant and prepared references ready for an employer following an interview.
- Job Search Resources
- Access the most relevant and up-to-date information for your job search through our Employment Specialists.
By phone: 1-877-552-4365
By email: email@example.com
Join our Facebook Group